Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

I just accidentally posted a personal post to this blog. Once I deleted it the new post title was still showing up on the sidebar. Luckily, I made some delicious cookies last night so I have a recipe to cover up my mistake!
The plate I'm talking to my visiting teaching lady and I was too lazy to take the saran wrap off for the pic!

1 c pumpkin
3/4 c sugar
1/2 c oil
1 egg
2 c flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp milk
1 c chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla

Dissolve baking soda in milk, set aside. In large bowl add pumpkin, sugar, oil, and egg. Stir. Add flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda mixture. Mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and vanilla. Spoon onto cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 min.

Beware: they are so yummy that I've been eating them for breakfast. Nice and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment